Manages complex IT projects across multiple sites and geographies involving multiple third party providers, contractors and sourcing partners. Within a large program structure, manages and insures project planning, resource planning, scope definition, risk mitigation, issue resolution, financial tracking, and project task activities are driven to completion and documented. Candidate is capable of following PMO guidelines to report status, program risks and program metrics to executive management teams and varying levels of leadership. Occasional travel may be required to gather requirements and insure go live successes.
Defines the project deliverables and tracks completion. Accountable for project management documentation elements and will work through delivery team to accomplish this goal.
• Pharmaceutical industry IT project, manufacturing, and warehouse project experience is a strong plus.
• Experience in the following application technologies a plus: SAP AII, product serialization, SAP PI, XML, SAP WM.
• Experience in the following infrastructure technologies a plus: networking, WAN, LAN, Cisco, manufacturing line and IT integration.
• Ability to work with all areas of IT, business, plant, and warehouse including outsourced suppliers, vendor and contractors.
• Experience with CA Clarity and Open Workbench a plus.
• A minimum of 7 plus years’ IT based program management experience of managing project teams over 30 people and a dollar spends of greater than $10 million is recommended.
• PMP certification or comparable experience is recommended.
Compensation & Benefits Overview
$80/hr - $120/hr
Vivid Technologies - 8 months ago
Vivid Laminating Technologies are offering distributors a unique and exciting oppurtunity to sell our products in their country.