* Develop and maintain the overall technical architecture and standards for SAP
Business Information Warehouse, and Business Objects BI platform.
* Assess and guide BI performance optimization efforts.
* Contribute towards evolving company's analytical self-service/ad hoc reporting capabilities.
* Prepare appropriate documentation and ensure that new functionality is properly
transitioned to the support organization.
* Develop quick prototypes in various BI tools for capability assessment and demonstration.
* Accurately estimate work efforts and time estimates.
* Contribute to development and management of work plans.
* Work with business partners and internal groups on resolving platform production defects
or performance issues.
* Design and implement BI platform enhancements.
* Partner with vendors and submit ideas for their future delivery roadmaps.
* 5+ years of experience architecting, developing and implementing SAP BW business
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills and problem solving skills.
* Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements.
* Ability to work with all levels of employee groups and stakeholders.
* Good mentoring skills.
* Must have strong experience/skills in tuning data warehouse objects and a BI landscape.
* Experience with at least one functional area in SAP ECC.
* Certified in either SAP BW or Business Objects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
ITQ Consulting Group, LLC is a global consulting firm serving clients in North America and Africa. Headquartered in metropolitan Atlanta,...