KLA-Tencor is looking for a senior/experienced SAP BO/BI Analyst for its Business Intelligence (BI) team. This is a key position in the group and the candidate must possess the following skills:
- A minimum 5 years of extensive and hands-on experience in using SAP Business Objects Enterprise Tools on top of SAP BW and relational databases
- Experience with the Business Objects version 4.0
- Knowledge on BO XI Architecture and new feature
- Ability to translate business reporting requirements into an effective and usable reporting application
- Design and build Universes over existing SAP BW and non-SAP databases
- Expertise in Universe designing, developing and generating complex, Adhoc, dashboard Reports, Business views, List of values
- Extensively use of Business Objects reporting functionality such as Master Detailed, Dynamic Filter, Slice and Dice, Drilling methodology, Ranking, Sections, Input Controls, Graphs, Breaks, and highly formatted reports with cross tabs tables
- Good understanding of the design and development methodologies for creating dashboards, WEBI,reports, etc
- Knowledge in Building DSO, Cubes, Multi provider and transformation in BW
- Working Knowledge of setting up BO security
- Experience with other BI tools like Business Objects Crystal Reports, Qlikview is a plus
Ideal candidate would have at least 5 years hands-on experience with SAP implementations with at least 3 years of SAP BW hands-on experience with minimum 2 full life cycle SAP BW implementation in a multi-department environment across different function modules (like FI/CO, MM, SD, PP, HR). Experience on SAP BW version 7.0, or higher is required.
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 7 years of experience.
Master's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.
KLA-Tencor - 20 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...