Linux, OS Knowledge, Database/Oracle Knowledge |
The responsibility of this position is for implementing, documenting, maintaining, and supporting the technical environment required by SAP. Individuals in this position work at a technical level with an understanding of SAP, its underlying database, operating system, and hardware platform. Incumbents interact with the SAP development teams, SAP configuration teams, various technical teams, and business stakeholders to optimize and maintain the overall SAP reliability, availability, and performance.
As a positive, self-motivated member of our support team, you will learn all aspects of SAP Basis administration while supporting, monitoring, and administrating our install base of customers.
Any and all potential candidates must comply with the Secure-24 Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy .
- Minimum of three (3) years IT experience or Bachelor’s degree in IT/MIS
- Work collaboratively across project teams
- Plan and organize work & deliverables
- Solve problems through research and technical detective work
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly
- Design integration scenarios using the appropriate integration tools and protocols
- SAP Basis, DBA, or extensive Operating System experience highly desired.
To apply for this job, please send us your resume and references to email@example.com .