ssignment Description: Responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation support of LG&E and KU’s SAP Business Warehouse/Business Intelligence (BW/BI) application. Work with business analysts to develop functional/business requirements. From these requirements, design and develop datasources, BW objects and BW reports using BEx and Business Objects (Crystal Reports, Xcelcius, Web Intelligence) tools. Analyze and communicate report development issues, including problems with data integrity, data design, and functional and technical software issues. Integration of SAP BW queries developed using Business Explorer (BEx) and Web Application Designer may be required. Work with the SAP BW team to meet reporting requirements and test the project deliverables. Document test plans and complete Unit Testing of developed objects and reports. Prepare project related documentation (object designs, business rules, technical information, etc.) during the different stages of the project. Provide support and maintenance of the existing 2 year old BW environments (development, quality assurance and production
Skill Set Requirements and Capabilities:
• Experience with SAP R3 development (ABAP programs, data dictionary objects, infosets, transports etc) is required.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required, as well as communication and interpersonal skills and good organizational skills.
• Project Management and Leadership experience is a plus.
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience with SAP BW 3.5 and 7.0 is required.
• Experience with the Business Warehouse Accelerator (BWA) is required. Experience with non-SAP datasources is a plus.
• Experience with SAP BW BEx Query Development and SAP BW Web development, is required. Experience with SAP R3 development (ABAP programs, data dictionary objects, infosets, transports etc) is required
Regal Computer Systems, Inc - 2 years ago