A SAP Business Systems Analyst/Developer is needed for major corporate located in the Greensboro, NC area.
Chosen candidate will need to plan, coordinate, develop and implement Finance related projects and tasks in a SAP ECC6.0 environment.
1. Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
2. Consults with system users to gather information about Finance needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
3. Analyzes associated business functions in order to develop new or modified SAP information processing systems
4. Designs details of automated systems; plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
5. Configures system settings and options; develops automated programs using ABAP to meet business requirements.
Salary: $110,000.00+ / DOE
1. BS degree in Computer Information Systems or Finance related area
2. 6+ years of experience
3. 6 years of SAP R/3 or ECC 6.0 experience in a manufacturing or high tech environment
4. Advance ABAP/4 development experience
5. SAP Configuration in at least three of the following in FI: GL, AP, AR or Fixed Assets, CO: CCA, PCA or Product Costing; or Enterprise controlling consolidations. SD and MM/PP a plus
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #1809.
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE!