Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
• Over 8 years of industry manufacturing and shop floor / plant experience with at least 3 years of SAP CAMS application in implementation, configuration and customization.
• In depth knowledge SAP CAMS modules and functionality offered by each of these modules
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent. Previously your experience should include;
• Participate in the creation of written specifications (such as design or test documents) related to the deployment of PLM products.
• Understand enterprise architecture environments
• Has the ability to understand technical configurations and customizations while working with development teams.
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
• CAMS Experience
Manufacturing Change Management module (MCM)
Bill of Material Management module (BOMM)
Computer Aided Process Planning module (CAPP)
Shop Floor Manager module (SFM)
• Manufacturing Experience
• Experience in A&D fabrication and assembly manufacturing processes
• Manufacturing business process optimization
• Ability to work with internal resources to troubleshoot and/or optimize business processes in the context of the CAMS application
• Ability to work with internal and external (SAP) resources to establish initial cause of CAMS technical issues
• Familiar with or the ability to quickly learn the integration architecture of CAMS and MII
• Familiar with XML
• Ability to create and execute basic Oracle SQL to acquire CAMS data for troubleshooting purposes.
• MII experience
e-Solutions Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard