We are seeking an experienced SAP CRM Functional Consultant to support our client in Irving, TX. This is a 6 month, W2 contract position, with a possible extension.
Softtek offers a generous benefits package for our consultants, with no waiting period .
Essential Job Function:
Required Skills / Experience:
- Configuration of SAP CRM Module.
- Expertise in WebUI, CRM Middleware.
- Participates in business requirements analysis sessions & documents requirements
- Creates Functional Specification documents for any development work identified, including specifying at a table / field level of detail.
- Unit testing of solutions
- Integration testing of solutions
- Creation of test scenarios and upload of them to Mercury Quality Center
- Creation of all design documentation and proper filing of documents in all repositories (solution manager, SharePoint, etc.)
- Train & support the end users of the Leasing solution.
Main Skillset Required:
WebUI expertise, CRM middleware, CRM billing, Strong ABAP knowledge
- Experience working directly with SAP CRM
- Expert level knowledge in WebUI.
- CRM Sales functional and configuration experience, including Quotes, Contracts, Orders and Billing.
- Experience is CRM-Leasing would be a huge plus. Experience with leasing business processes.
- Experience in CRM Billing and it’s integration with ECC accounting
- Experience in master data elements such as Business Partners, Products, Org. Model
- Experience in resolving CRM middleware replication issues
- Strong ABAP background including debugging and basic coding knowledge.
- Creation and management of transports, including log analysis and object analysis within the transport.
- Experience drawing requirements out of the business process experts
- Experience with integration to FI, CO, AA, PP and other modules and implementation of SAP best practices
- Experience in all project phases (blueprint, design, realization, testing, implementation, support)
- Experience in using Solution Manager for business process documentation
- Experience using Mercury Quality Center for testing (FUT, UAT, Regression)
- Experience as a business user in the general accounting area a major plus
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or computer science.
US Citizenship, Green Card, or EAD is required.
Candidates must pass a background check and skills assessment.
Softtek Integration Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, marital or veteran status, place of national origin and other categories protected by law are not factors in employment, promotion, compensation or working conditions.
SOFTTEK Company Summary
Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT solutions with 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With nine Global Delivery Centers in Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina and Spain, Softtek helps improve time-to-business-solution, lower costs of existing applications, deliver better engineered and tested applications, and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries. Through on-site, on-shore and its trademarked Global Nearshore™ service delivery models, Softtek teams with CIOs to constantly increase the business value of IT. Softtek is the creator and a leader of the nearshore industry.
We aspire to transcend as a leading global provider of IT and business process solutions, forging longstanding and mutually beneficial relationships built on a foundation of earned trust. We will build our future by being a well-grounded and socially responsible company, with a profitable track record, delivering innovative high quality services, driven by a passionate, human-centric culture.
US Operations Corporate Offices:
3636 South Geyer Rd Sunset Hills, MO 63127
o Application-Related Services
o Business Process Outsourcing
o IT Infrastructure Support
o Software Products and Associated Services
o Softtek is a preferred service provider for several Fortune 500 organizations
o Top-tier corporations in the markets where we operate
Awards and Distinctions:
o SEI CMMi Level 5
o Six Sigma Corporate Program
o IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 List®, 2009, 2010, 2011
o 10 SAP Award of Excellence in “Best Regional Partner” category
o Named as a "Strong Performer" for SAP Implementation services by Forrester
o Globalization-2010 Award for Performance, GE GDC Program
o BusinessWeek Emerging Outsourcing Players
o ISO 9001:2008 (for Procurement Services from Aguascalientes, Mexico and for “Design, development, support and IT application improvements” in Argentina)
o ISO 9001:2008 Certification (for Development, Maintenance & Application Support in Brazil)
o Gartner Best Solution Delivery Award 2004
o The Global Services 100 - Top Company to Watch South of the Border 2007 & 2008 and Top Company to Watch in Latin America 2006 by neoIT and Global Services Magazine
o Great Place to Work® Institute’s Best Places to Work For: Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico
o Only Latin-American company in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Offshore Application Services 2006 & 2007
For additional information click www.softtek.com
For other employment opportunities click http://www.softtek.com/en/unitedstates/jobs-usa-canada