Job Title: SAP FI/FM Subject Matter Expert
Location: Fairfax, VA.
Required (Contractually): Degree Bachelors
Required: Basic Requirements Having Leadership role in an SAP FICO implementation lifecycle as either overall lead or solution lead/architect. He/she should have implemented at least 2 Finance projects integrated with SRM, CRM & SUS.
Experience shall also include the following:
- Possess 5 to 10 years of experience implementing FI/CO with integration with Sales & Distribution and Material Management.
- Atleast one full life cycle implentation with FM
- Experience in SAP public sector processes which involves ECC & SRM.
- Integration experience between ECC funds management with SRM 5.5 release.
- Demonstrated good understanding of SAP FICO in public sector
- Experience working in a Solution Manager environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAP finance modules offerings and its integration points with SRM, SUS, CRM, MM & SD.
- Experience with SAP FI/CO & FM Analysis, design, and documentation skills
- Possesses a BS degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
Desired: (candidates with these additional skills are preferred):
Desired: Degree Bachelors
Desired: Skills Finance Architect should have good knowledge in SAP public sector experience using PPS functionality in SRM, CRM and MM integration with financials in ECC.
Good to have logistics execution experience.
7+ to 10 years of experience
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Skills and Certifications :
D&M Professional Consulting Services, LLC. - 2 years ago