• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in HR/HCM Business Analysis.
• Functional Experience in SAP HCM ECC 6.0 is a must.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
• Team player with the ability to work independently.
• Business Analyst tasks will include supporting project managers, working with assessment leads to define SAP functional/technical requirements, preparing documentation and adhere to timelines.
• Tools : MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PPT & SharePoint
• Analyzes business process and prepares functional/technical design requirement documentation to improve/optimize HR ERP (SAP HR) systems across the Globe.
• Assesses business requirements provided by regional leads and prepare design options.
• Understands and documents business/ country user requirements to ensure the proposed design of the system will meet their needs.
• Document meeting minutes for design analysis, assessment analysis, status & other meetings.
• Determines functionality that must be customized to meet business requirements.
• Meet with HRIT/business stakeholders to present options and validate designs.
• Prepares and maintain tracking sheets for improvements/issues.
• Must be able to perform/conduct usability design reviews.
• Coordinates with other teams/leads/security for issues to be solved.