The IT ERP Business Analyst Principal is responsible for end user support within the SAP environment. Also responsible for specification & configuration of SAP application enhancements, and proactive identification of opportunities to use SAP functionality to better support business processes. The IT ERP Business Analyst will work with the Project Manager, ERP Business Solutions Manager, and the relevant IM and business representatives to keep abreast of operational issues and initiatives with a potential SAP impact. Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise; Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices; Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions; Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations; May lead functional teams or projects; Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization; Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.
Design, develop, test, implement and maintain reporting and dashboard analytics using SAP Business Warehouse (BW) in support of the Human Resources business unit. Responsible for preparing standard and ad-hoc report requests using SAP BW. Provides end user support to resolve problems efficiently to minimize business disruption.
- Highly proficient in technical and functional aspects of BI including data modeling, web application designer, query builder in SAP BW 7.3 to design, develop and create reports and queries
- Good functional knowledge of SAP HR modules to support the analysis of data
- Works closely with core team members, business unit and relevant IM personnel through the report development lifecycle
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of our core BW dashboards
- Leads efforts to analyze and translate business requirements and functional specifications into technical specifications and report documentation
- Proactively identified opportunities to use SAP functionality to better support HR business processes
- Practical experience with SAP upgrades, OSS notes, support packs and troubleshooting
- Proficient in developing and executing test plans for report building and data model validation
- 6 - 8+ years SAP BW experience
- 8+ years reporting experience
- Prior experience/exposure to HR reporting a plus
- Experience with SAP BI and Business Objects reporting tools
- Experience with Crystal Reports and Xcelsius a plus
- Experience in system development life cycle implementations (plan, design, build, test, train, deploy, support)
- Strong ability to gather business requirements and translate to technical systems design
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent problem solving with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Florida Power & Light Company
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. NextEra Energy strives to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- 2 years ago - save job