Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Design, create, and document SAP Logistics Execution (LE) and Warehouse Management (WM) applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions in client businesses and subsidiaries.
Lead and/or participate in design workshops representing a process or sub-process for a region or Business Unit to define the overall application and technical requirements.
Work with other client functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements.
Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability. Identify and resolve design issues, participate and provide critique for design reviews.
Create, execute, and document all unit, integration, and regression testing when applicable.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Logistics experience
- Minimum of 3 years combined experience with SAP LE/WM modules in a Functional I.T. role
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or closely related discipline
- Experience supporting global SAP projects
- Good judgment, decision-making, and communication skills to objectively understand an issue and negotiate a resolution
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and deliver results in a high pressure, high profile environment
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines
- Willingness to travel, globally up to 25%, when required
York Solutions LLC - 19 months ago