We are looking for a SAP MM/Logistics (IS Retail)for one of our Direct Client based in Cupertino, CA. Please find the Job Description below, If you are suitable and interested, please send us your word copy of resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call me on 608-237-1724 to discuss more about this position.
Name:Contact Number:Email ID:Pay Rate:Availability:Work Status:Current Location:
Job title: SAP MM/Logistics (IS Retail)
Duration: CTH or Full time
Location: Cupertino, CA
Materials Document Configuration, and inventory Management.
- More than 5 years of hands-- ‐ on configuration experience in SAP MM/FI module, especially in the areas of master data management, Procurement (PO and STOs),
Have an in-- ‐ depth understanding of SAP integration.
- Completed at least 3 full lifecycle of a large scale SAP Retail implementation, and
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into SAP functional designs and
- Excellent understanding of FI/MM integration in Goods receipt, Goods Issue and LIV
- Excellent understanding in building and defining interfaces without side systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to multi-- ‐ task, are
- Excellent communication, negotiation, inter-- ‐ personal and organizational skills are
Into simple solutions in SAP.
- Capable to understand Complex business process and requirements and transform them
Define technical requirements for those teams.
- Capable to work directly with technical teams such as ABAP and Basis and be able to
- Capable and comfortable in fast Paced/Changing Environments.
- Good understanding of FI/SD integration in the area of inventory management and
Test scripts and perform end to end testing.
- Good understanding of EDI/IDocs, process codes, partner profiles, etc.
- Experienced in writing detailed functional specifications, prepare test scenarios, write
Advanced degree plus 5-- ‐ 7 years of related experience is preferred; or equivalent.
- Good retail business knowledge will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in related fields plus 8-- ‐ 10 years of related experience, or