The SAP Process Lead – Order to Cash is responsible for successful delivery of order-to-cash business processes and the implementation and functional maintenance of the enabling ERP applications.
- Lead the SAP OTC implementation and act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems
- Lead user sessions for requirement, configuration and testing (Prototype/Integration/Regression).
- Be the owner and SAP technical subject matter expert of the Order to Cash Process
- Provide OTC functional and business process experience as a key member of the ERP Program team
- Guides functional / technical team in the development of reports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for OTC applications
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
- Plan and organize tasks, report progress, manage & coordinate with the integration partners for implementation.
- Develop, Verify and suggest changes to requirement gathering, design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes.
- Maintain and govern an integrated view of the business system process
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams on business needs, information, applications, and long term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
- Complete knowledge and expertise of Sales and Distribution (SD, Order to Cash) processes and how these processes are treated and configured in SAP. Extensive technical focus with functional expertise
- Minimum seven to ten years of total SAP experience in multiple modules (SD, MM, FI etc.) and disciplines such as business analysis, process analysis, business process cycles within a multitier organization
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in hands-on implementation and functional maintenance of Order to Cash ERP modules. Expertise with configuration and setups of third party modules related to SAP e.g. Vistex, Document Management
- Focus on relationship building, ability to work with other leaders and peers across the organization. Should be comfortable working in a rapidly transforming organization
- Strong ability to train and teach others.
- Must be goal oriented with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, computer science, computer engineering or a related field of study from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Color, technology, innovation, and leadership define Benjamin Moore & Co. For more than a century, succeeding in these areas has...