This role is responsible for the delivery of production support, enhancements and projects related to SAP Procure to Pay processes. The successful candidate will be expected to do the following:
Provide subject matter expertise related to account payables, travel management and Use tax and withholding tax systems and business processes.
Provide hands-on production maintenance support activities for a global organization.
Enforce development standards, change control processes, and adherence to the SAP global template.
Work with global process owners and end users across the globe to design and deliver global solutions and country-specific localizations needed to meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
Lead teams of developers, configurators, and other subject matter experts to deliver small to medium-sized projects within time, budget and quality constraints.
Provide estimates for system changes & enhancements and drive requests to completion once they are approved.
Provide 24X7 on-call support for high-severity incidents.
Global travel will be required 5 – 25% of the time including visits to Glenview, IL headquarters.
Experience in developing / implementing test strategies (Module-, Integration- User-Acceptance and Stress-Test) and experience in developing training materials, functional documentation for technical teams to develop RICEFW objects.
- Possesses knowledge of healthcare and/or consumer package goods industry in highly regulated environment.
- Demonstrated success managing, leading, and implementing global ERP solutions, including SAP ECC 6.0.
- Experience with supporting or delivering systems for two or more of the following business processes: SAP FI-CO Financial Accounting, SAP Accounts Payables, SAP Travel Management, SAP Bank Accounting, SAP Vendor Master, SAP Use Tax and withholding tax using bolt on tools like Sabrix
- Hands-on experience working with bank interfaces, credit card (Amex/Citibank) payment interfaces, middleware knowledge and its integration with SAP ECC is required
- Hands-on SAP configuration and technical skills to understand complex workflow requirements to develop detailed functional specifications is a must
- Experience in SAP Travel and Expenses (T&E) module with portal functionality would be a big plus
- Knowledgeable in the interdependencies and integration points between SAP modules.
- Experience in developing project plans and individual work plans to complete configuration and business process.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance or IT related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of SAP experience as an implementer
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting SAP Finance and Accounts Payables systems including at least one full lifecycle implementation of a multinational SAP instance
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams of contracted resources and to drive accountability for issue resolution and project deliverables
- Global experience dealing with challenges of diverse cultures, time zones, travel and communications.
- Awareness of the health care industry is beneficial.
- Experience working in a highly validated environment is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of project management process.
- Understanding of KPIs and Metrics for multiple areas of ERP.
- SAP Certification in relevant modules
07-Oct-2013, 3:28:57 PM
Mead Johnson Nutrition helps babies grow up healthy. The company specializes in developing and manufacturing nutritional products for...