Rimini Street Inc., the leading provider of third-party support for enterprise application software, seeks a SAP Regional Manager to join the SAP Global Support Delivery team .
Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way!
The role of the Regional Manager, SAP Support Delivery – Europe / Latin America is to lead the regional SAP support team to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical SAP ERP applications as part of our global customer support team . This includes, developing team skills, working with clients, creating and retaining high client satisfaction ratings. This hands-on management position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of multiple SAP Products for our global clients who use SAP 4.x and ECC. The role of the Regional Manager requires the expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments. This SAP support organization is responsible to ensuring that our Clients have the most accurate, timely and complete support available from any vendor in the industry. The right person for this role will be viewed as the “evangelist” and “expert” for the Product Delivery organization both internally and externally.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Build, grow, and evolve a strong, cohesive team to deliver SAP support for our Clients including defining skill requirements, guide the sourcing and hiring of candidates, and utilizing industry contacts to attract top talent, etc.
- Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of SAP applications functionality and technology.
- Lead the SAP Product Delivery team to achieve all Client and Employee satisfaction targets while managing to financial targets.
- Work closely with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Support delivery process
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations.
- Manage one or more key assigned accounts as a technical/functional advisor.
- Develop application break fixes for critical product defects.
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues
- Be a pro-active leader within a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
- Provide expertise, guidance, and participation during the sales cycle to the Sales team to enable them to articulate how and why we deliver the highest quality products in the industry.
- Communicate effectively across various organizations within Rimini Street (e.g., sales, marketing, account management, client on-boarding, support, etc.
Other job related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years relevant SAP experience
- 5+ years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment
- Expert level Functional and/or Technical Expertise in multiple SAP ERP modules, such as: FI, CO, SD & Logistics
- Knowledge of localizations: architecture, implementation and key functionality
- Expertise with SAP 4.x and ECC platforms, including full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration and administration of the application.
- Knowledge of SAP maintenance/patching mechanics and SAP architecture.
- Demonstrable history solving complex problems across multiple modules.
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving.
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients.
- Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables and relationships.
- Deep knowledge of SAP customization/extension methodologies.
- Excellent development skills using SAP toolset would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – verbal & written.
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Extreme focus on Client satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations.
- The ability to work remotely from a home based office in a virtual environment.
- Ability to think critically and make clear and well-reasoned decisions.
- Exceptional Leadership skills as well as the ability to build and maintain strong peer relationships, gaining trust and confidence from all levels within the organization.
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative with process improvement
- Experience with localizations and global implementations would be an advantage
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills; effective working with clients.
- Open, direct, and informative management style; the ability to develop relations based on trust, confidence and respect
- Ability to multi task multiple projects, issues and tasks.
- Foster a collaborative, and supportive work style
- Ability to communicate in a language other than English, while not required, would be an advantage
- Ability to scale with a rapidly growing business
- Ethical with highest standards of integrity
Established in 2005, Rimini Street is the leading global provider of third-party support for Oracle and SAP enterprise software and is opening a huge market with tens of thousands of qualified target prospects. Rimini Street replaces annual support from Oracle and SAP with an award-winning support program priced at 50% of the current annual support fees. Over 550 clients, including 69 of the Fortune 500, have switched from Oracle or SAP to Rimini Street Support.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFO’s. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and Procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent in annual support costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
Rimini Street hires only the best -- and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client Success.
Work hard, play hard environment -- Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events. Laughter and smiles welcome here!
Professional growth encouraged! All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
Accelerating Company Growth
Over 550 signed clients, including 69 Fortune 500 and 15 Global 100
11 consecutive record-setting quarters, with revenue exceeding $43M USD in 2012 and nearly 30% YoY growth
Named to CIO UK’s “20 Companies to Watch in 2012” annual hotlist of tech companies.
Winner, Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year, 2012.
Winner, 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Americas award.
Ranked #1 as Top Small Business in the West, 2012.
Winner, Gartner Cool Company Award, 2012.
Winner, Bay Area News Group "Top Workplaces" Award, 2010.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rimini Street - 15 months ago