Job Title : SAP Sr. ABAP/Technical Lead
• Senior ABAP’er
• Must be very strong communicator in English. Ability to talk clearly with clarify of thought and speak fluent English in a loud plant, group setting.
• Must have experience leading small teams – delegation of work, ability to know strengths and weaknesses, ability to drive developers, check their plans and approach, ensure they are meeting standards for CODE and DOCUMENTATIO
• Experience identifying gaps in design, issues with design, and working to resolve design with Functional analyst and client solution architects.
• Strong knowledge of Software Design Lifecycle – discovery, design, DOCUMENT, review, build, DOCUMENT, review, unit test, integration test, regression test, User acceptance test, DOCUMENT.
• Strong experience interfacing with and maintaining issues log with project managerand client solution architects
• Proven ability and willingness to estimate work in an uncertain world to facilitate planning.
• Ability to write in a concise and clean manner – we have a lot of documents to update with technical design.
• Must have proven ability to delivery high quality code that is UNIT TESTING.
Monday through Thursday travel with remote Fridays. Candidates can be located anywhere in the SouthEastern US including but not limited to Atlanta, Florida, New York, Philadelphia, Texas.
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS:
1. Minimum of 8 years development experience on new implementations is required
2. Recent Development within multiple end to end WM implementation with RF is required
3. Hands on development is required and will be thoroughly technical validated
4. Excellen t communication written and verbal skills are required
5. Strong client service skills
6. Strong organization and ability to prioritize tasks
7. Strong team player that is used to working in a team environment
8. Prior consulting experience is preferred
9. Ability to travel 100%
Bachelors Degree required
Virtustream Inc. - 21 months ago