SAP Technical Analyst – FI/CO
Schaeffler is seeking a
SAP Technical Analyst
to serve as the point of contact for the business organization in order to support the SAP
(Finance and Controlling) Module application. This role is accountable for providing hands-on day-to-day support to the business as needed, including gathering business requirements from internal customers and implementing them into the system. The role develops best business practice knowledge and supports the business in integrating this into our SAP solution.
Qualified candidates will have:
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
- At least a Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of SAP experience
- At least 5 years experience working with FICO (Finance and Controlling) SAP module
- At least 5 years of functional experience
- Expert Config/Customizing knowledge
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills and verbal & written communication skills
- Also, the candidates must have a demonstrated ability to work with an appropriate sense of urgency and drive for results
- Must be well organized with the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize appropriately
United States-South Carolina-Fort Mill
Feb 21, 2013, 11:29:39 AM
Mar 23, 2013, 10:59:59 PM
As technology advances, Schaeffler Technologies keeps businesses rolling along. It is the largest subsidiary of Schaeffler Group,...