Mondel?z International ? Company Overview
Mondel?z International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world?s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondel?z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondel?z International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world?s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondel?z International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondel?z International?s portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondel?z International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, visit www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
SAP-Logistics & Operations Support Analyst
Strategic planning and business alignment for business operational metrics, supply chain systems productivity and support services.
1. Direct day-to-day operations and support services for all solutions across end to end integrated supply chain in a timely and cost efficient manner . Responsibilities include answering tickets/emails for transportation users, some configurations/dock schedule set up ? a SME on all transportation apps including OTM and SHIPS ? a SME on transportation planning, freight payment and invoicing, and transportation related reporting. General Support Lead Duties for: KWIC, Voicepick, Winwhere, OTM, SHIPS, Roadshow, DOM/IRA, Transportation Forecasting, Transportation Reporting, InSite, ODS, Spec 203 ? these duties include: managing the Infosys team, reviewing incidents, prioritizing break/fix, recording disruptions, coordinating minor upgrades, answering SME questions, initiatives driving towards reductions in incidents/disruptions/work effort, consulting on projects for the apps.
2. Provide strategic direction on future technology in the area of end user computing and technology integration tools, in line with industry standards. Responsibilities Include Application & Integration Support for technologies across all plant and warehouse solutions.
3. Facilitate technology lifecycle management process for Plant and Warehouse solutions and support build of facility technical roadmaps.
4. Ensure legal and statutory regulation compliance reporting frameworks such as Sarbanes Oxley are complied with across the ISC organization . Responsibilities include checking the work of 3 rd party?s work and to ensure all documentation is in order in anticipation of audits and yearly SOX testing. Must be a SME on all documentation and procedures so that they can answer auditor questions and perform/lead the yearly SOX testing efforts.
5. Provide direction and deliver continuous improvement for Application Support processes and methodologies across supply chain.
6. Superior people development to continuously upgrade the skill base of the organization.
Mondel?z International is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondel?z International therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
- 5+ years in positions of increasing responsibility in multi-disciplinary functions
- BS Degree is required
- MBA or MS is preferred
- Executive maturity & strong business acumen/business savvy
- Superior relationship management skills (both internally as well as externally)
- Background in ITIL processes and best practices
- Must be comfortable in leadership roles involving complex and/or ambiguous situations
- Systems aptitude and strong business process understanding
- Proven ability to function as an organizational change agent
- Able to see beyond current situations towards higher level process and systems improvements
Monster - 11 months ago