Mondelēz International – Company Overview
Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelēz International’s portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, visit www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/ mondelezinternational
Release Project Manager Req #1208859
The Release Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for coordinating all release project activities for the America’s 2 major releases that will occur yearly on the SAP platform. The Release PM will report to the Release Lead and support the coordination of activities across a matrix managed team of IS & Business leads from different functions across the organization including Enterprise Systems, service delivery organizations, and the BPM/business teams to ensure timely, on-budget and on-quality delivery of the project. The Release PM will be supporting releases that span across all functional process areas, NA and Latin America.
- Perform day-to-day Project Management responsibilities for the release team (typically a matrixed team ranging from 25 to 50 internal Kraft FTE and consulting team of 30++FTEs), ensure the SAP release methodology is followed across all work streams, that the release fulfills the requirements of the release, manages technical cutover and Go Live, and coordinates transition to hypercare support.
- Coordinate all support team activities related to the project across the process streams.
- Support the Release Lead in developing and managing the weekly roadmap and overall project plan
- Develop and manage the technical cutover planning and execution activities.
- Track the milestones against the release plan
- Prepare and summarize materials for regular status meetings to communicate progress, priorities, inter-dependencies, timelines, risks, issues, and deliverables
- Assist in developing and delivering Release communications, including internal and external status reporting, metrics dashboards, etc
- Management, and facilitation of team training and usage of Catalyst SAP project methodology and tools, including: · Phase Objectives, Activities and Tasks · Phase Deliverables · Phase Gates · Change Management Process · Issue & Risk Management Processes · Project tools · Standards and Templates
- Coordinate the change control review processes for the release utilizing defined change control processes effectively through the designated change control board(s)
- Partner with the Release Lead in ensuring release quality at the completion of each phase, including providing service delivery and support teams with the end-of-phase factual progress status.
Demonstrated ability to work across IS service delivery and BPM functions, across regions and cultures and manage 3rd party partners both onshore and offshore.
Coordinate release project team activities across teams ranging from 25 to 50 internal & external Kraft FTE with project budget of 10-20 $MM.
- Experience in Project Managing complex SAP/ERP projects in a matrixed environment across IS and business functions.
- Insight and judgment to determine how to manage issue resolution across and outside the project team
- Capable of prioritizing and focusing work activities of the various teams using a structured SAP delivery methodology 4. Ability to identify/manage dependencies across functions and release components
- Demonstrated ability to lead a project across a cross-functional team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to move forward with incomplete information
- Strong project management skills and experience with MS Project
- Ability to work in diversified teams and guide project team members
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work under time pressure
- Effective negotiation and influence skills
- The ability to demonstrate and maintain good communication skills, including the ability to listen across all levels of the organization, including 3rd party partners
- Ability to generate enthusiasm, commitment, and alignment to a common outcome
- Ability to lobby on behalf of the release team
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...