SARBANES OXLEY – STUDENT SUPPORT
Grow with us in a Temporary Student Support role in the Kellogg Corporate Controller’s group, as a Sarbanes Oxley, Section 404 team member – where we believe in your success. Are you interested in a broad range of meaningful, challenging experiences? Lead with us as you use your creativity and abilities to achieve great things. Learn with us as you develop your selling skills and collaborate across multiple teams. Together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your Finance Temporary Student Support role at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Completing the reporting and monitoring of the company’s Segregation of Duties and Sensitive Transaction controls in SAP using SAP GRC and Virsa tools.
- Acting as an administrator in our SOX global compliance application; assigning security access and supporting controls configuration.
- Conducting SOX 404 testing and auditing as needed.
- Special controls projects as they arise.
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Accounting and Auditing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Accounting major (undergrad or graduate students will be considered, at least a sophomore standing.)
- Ability to work for 1 year with at least 20 hours/week during school and Full-Time potential during breaks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to take direction
- Ability to work with people at all levels in the organization and in a wide variety of locations
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess a desire and willingness to learn: Accounting Systems, Auditing, Spreadsheet analysis and functions of Microsoft Excel, Ability to be flexible, multi-task, and work independently, Deadline and goal oriented
- Possesses a high level of maturity when managing situations and interacting with people
- Must live within a commutable distance to location
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA (Major); 3.0 GPA (Cumulative)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Completed Junior year
- Previous experience as an intern
- Intermediate MS Excel Knowledge
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 13 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....