Responsible for administering and directing the operations of the snack bar at Surf and Swim including supervision of concession staff.
Essential Job Functions
1) Supervise, schedule, evaluate and train concession staff at Surf and Swim.
2) Check and verify daily sales, revenue reports and bank deposits.
3) Monitor staff.
4) Provide exemplary customer service to pool patrons.
5) Maintain cleanliness of concession stand.
Preferred Knowledge - Abilities & Skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to carry out departmental procedures
- Ability to supervise others and deal courteously with the public
Licenses & Certifications
Valid Class C Texas driver's license
Physical Tasks & Working Conditions
The incumbent typically works in an indoor/outdoor environment with exposure to all weather conditions under direct sunlight and may be required to walk, bend, stoop, and climb five to six foot ladder; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum Education & Work Experience
High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
2 years experience at an aquatic facility
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
City of Garland - 18 months ago