Responsible for administering and directing the operations of the snack bar at Garland Surf and Swim including supervision of concession manager and staff.
Essential Job Functions
1) Supervise, schedule, evaluate and train concession managers and concession staff.
2) Perform food preparation; maintain a safe and sanitary food preparation area.
3) Check and verify daily sales, revenue reports and bank deposits.
4) Provide exemplary customer service to pool patrons.
5) Maintain cleanliness of concession stand.
Preferred Knowledge - Abilities & Skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of programs and activities at the aquatics facility or ability to learn during training
- Ability to carry out daily and emergency facility procedures and policies or ability to learn during training
- Ability to supervise others and deal courteously with the public
- Ability to correctly make change in cash handling transactions; balance daily receipts and correctly complete daily reconciliation reports
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
Licenses & Certifications
Valid Class C Texas driver's license
Physical Tasks & Working Conditions
The incumbent typically works in an indoor/outdoor environment with exposure to all weather conditions under direct sunlight and may be required to walk, bend, stoop, and lift a minimum of fifty pounds.
Minimum Education & Work Experience
High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
3 years experience in supervision, accounting, cash handling, revenue, merchandising, and business management
Must possess a valid Class C Texas Driver’s License
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.