The SBU Financial Analyst will be responsible for the coordination of sales reporting, month end processes, key performance indicators and rolling forecast deliverables to the Business Unit (BU). This position is the liaison between sub Business Unit (SBU) and the Business Unit (BU) to provide consistent financial communication and troubleshoots inquiries from the Business Unit (BU).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Analyst Management Reports for the SBU
- Manage the Datastore process
- Manage reporting communication between BU and SBU
- Budget development and managing expenses within budget
- Complete Government Surveys
What can AkzoNobel offer you?
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- 2-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong information systems experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to interpret and analyze data
- Strong communication skills
Employee is expected perform these company success factors:
- Helps the customer
- Achieves expected results on time
- Understands the need to learn
- Open to change and new ideas
- Fulfills responsibilities in expected style
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability, 401(k) with immediate company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screening required. Environmentally-responsible business. Phone calls will not be accepted.