Responds to internal and external IT Service Requests for IT service on both Unix and NT servers. Provides user notification of receipt of Web- or email-submitted requests. Logs and tracks inquiries using service request management database, and maintains history records and related documentation. Promptly categorizes, generates, routes and escalates, when necessary, customer requests that are escalated beyond the ITSC area of responsibility. This position will include account creation, mofication, and deletion responsibilities.
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. In addition, position requires a minimum of 1 year of experience with background in Microsoft Office applications to include Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience in ticket management system like Remedy is a plus. Unix experience is not required, but is a plus.
140313SDK040-1 Immediate long term position. Monday-Friday,early shift (Daily hours are 8:30am-4:30pm)
140304SDK103-1 Immediate long term position. Monday-Friday, early shift (Daily hours are 10:00am-6:00pm)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required .
Why Work For RTGX?
An Atmosphere of Growth
And We Also Have Fun!
- As a company that thrives on advising our clients on how to see and implement technology and business solutions using the best available practices and techniques, it is important that our most valuable asset, our employees, get access to the training needed to keep them at their most fit when it comes to skills. By the way, we also provide discounts to health clubs and other health oriented activities for our employees. Yep, its about physical fitness as well at RTGX.
Work / Life Balance
- RTGX is a company that gives out on the spot bonuses as part of our " We See you Awards ". As a company with employees located from Hawaii to the Netherlands we work hard and constantly search out our employees that are giving the best of their talents and dedication to our customers around the globe. Employees can earn gift certificates from American Express, Cash and other incentives. They can be nominated by a customer or a fellow employee at RTGX. There are many other incentive plans available that allow employees to earn over and above their base compensation.
- Employee's have access to tickets to sporting events and concert or theater tickets. Our company outings include Hawaiian Luaus on the beach to some of the most entertaining and diverse corporate functions.
- We appreciate that our employees get better with age and issue a Birthday gift catalog from which you can pick your own gift.
We strive to integrate an element of fun and work life balance into our corporate culture for our employees and their families. To that end, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- PAID TIME OFF
- COMPANY PAID HOLIDAYS
- 401K PLAN
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
- REWARD AND RECOGNITION PROGRAMS
- CELEBRATE!--EMPLOYEE BIRTHDAY RECOGNITION
- EDUCATIONAL REIMBURSEMENT & COMPANY PAID TRAINING
- CORPORATE WELLNESS
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- LIFE INSURANCE AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- DISABILITY INSURANCE—Company Paid
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- MEDICAL, VISION and DENTAL BENEFITS!