Under limited supervision, is responsible for complete knowledge and understanding of support software in customer location i.e. iPro, Doculex, Adobe, etc. Ability to operate scanning equipment to include Ricoh, Kodak, Canon, Minolta, Etc. Coordinate, Preparation, prioritize, process and quality check documents for scanning, electronic file conversions, electronic stamping, blowbacks, indexing, load files, specified delivery media, etc. Complete all projects per customer requests within established time frames. Maintenance of all scanning equipment and work-space is necessary. Resolve minor technical problems. May also perform other related duties as required.
Other additional duties
- Coordinate, prepare, process projects for document scanning, electronic conversion, indexing, stamping.
- Check specifications on the request form for accuracy, quality and time requirements.
- Upon completion of processing documents/electronic files quality check production and then output to the client's specified delivery media 1.e single page/multi page tiff, OCR, PDF, email, CD, DVD, load files, etc
- Duplicate and label DVD's , CD;s using the labeling format specified by the client within the requested timeframes.
- Complete blowback requests per client requirements accurately, efficiently, within the specified timeframes. Maintain scanner quality. Maintain required levels of quality and rates of production. Log in/out boxes for scanning.
- Record objective and bibliographic information as it appears on documents.
- Create bar codes for documents. Follow document preparation procedures.
- Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
- Performs other duties as requested by manager, assistant manager and supervisor.
- Process outgoing mail and packages.
- Send, receive and deliver faxes.
- Provide light housekeeping such as making coffee and keeping conference rooms orderly.
- Handle light maintenance such as replacing light bulbs (if necessary).
- Handle reception work including answering phones, taking messages and greeting visitors.
- Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features copying machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the client location.
Canon Business Process Services - 9 months ago