Panasonic's vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of our business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use our products every day. We share their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances. At Panasonic, our success depends on every single employee's contributions - because the more we grow as individuals, the more we grow as a company.
Currently, the Panasonic System Communication Co of North America (PSCNA), is seeking a Supply Chain Management Intern. The Supply Chain Management Intern is responsible for collecting, analyzing, summarizing, and collaborating on key supply chain data streams and performance indicators, and interacting with various business groups within Supply Chain and across sales operations in the weekly creation of demand forecasts and supply replenishment plans. The intern will support supply chain and product groups in the monitoring and maintenance of key master data as needed to support weekly processes and support in detailed research and analytics of metrics for internal and external supply chain processes and accuracy and compliance.
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion
- Create Business Transformation documents capturing As-Is processes of various product categories. .
- Schedule, attend and lead meetings with various Business stakeholders to discuss the current business processes that may or may not involve IT systems. .
- Communicate with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Supply Chain teams to understand and document the Business processes. This will include but not limited to Demand Forecasting, Planning processes, Inventory Management, PSI (Purchase, Sales and Inventory) cycles, vendor management, procurement practices etc.
- Create a blueprint document encompassing all above points to depict the current Business Processes.
- Communicate with Product Management and/or Business Development teams to understand and document various Master Data creation processes followed. Then Benchmark these against best practices followed by other product categories within PSCNA.
- Create a Roadmap to improve the master data creation processes for select product categories.
- Use MS office tools to deliver the report on Business Process Status for Management approval..
4 year college degree in a related field, MBA Student in Supply Chain Management
SCM (Supply Chain Management) knowledge and experience of working in a business environment.
Database / System Skills SAP ECC, APO desired.
Advanced MS Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint & demonstrate aptitude to learn new systems.
High level of creativity and complexity to research and recommend solutions based on data analysis, evaluating alerts, and business concepts
Must be timeline oriented.
Must have strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Analytical, Organizational, Time Management & Presentation skills required
Panasonic - 20 months ago