Role: SDE II
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 6+ Months
· In this role, you will be working closely with developers and architects to design and maintain, using C++ and C#, new functionality and improve existing systems for services.
· We need a passionate developer with very high aptitude who can help us build high performance, highly available systems.
· This is a team filled with people who love technology and with a high level of initiative and ownership. We enjoy working with each other and understand that close-knit teams do a much better job of bringing products to life!
• Work in tandem with architects and other software engineers to design and implement powerful, highly scalable, and reliable server applications
• Translate functional specifications into high-performance, logical technical designs
• Interact with Program Managers and Test Engineers to contribute to and review functional specifications and test cases
• Have a strong eye for the operational aspects of the platform such as performance tuning, monitoring, and fault-tolerance
• Contribute to advancing the team’s design methodology and quality programming practices
• Design, develop, debug, and modifies components of software applications and tools.
• 4+ years of relevant industry experience in C++
• BS or MS, in Computer Science or a related engineering field
• Working knowledge of low-level OS, CPU and code-generation topics
• Flexibility in solving problems in areas you aren’t necessarily acquainted with
• A proven track record of delivering and operating large-sized internet-scale software systems
• 5-7 years of relevant industry experience in C++ - Required
• Java - Nice to have, but not looking for a pure Java Developer - Nice to have
• Experience, building applications - Required
• Solid documentation skills - Required
CSI - 10 months ago