Software Development Engineer in Test (Java/APIs) - This is a full time salary role with one of our favorite clients.
Do you like designing test strategies and writing test automation for software running on the latest iOS and Android mobile devices? Do you enjoy working closely with a team of bright and experienced engineers using modern development processes to solve challenges and create great software?
We are looking for an experienced SDET to join our client's team. The right candidate will be a strong team player and will work with other SDETs, developers, technical support, and technical writing staff, to ensure they continue to deliver high quality products and are meeting their customers' needs.
Our client's products lead the industry, with tens of millions of users across the globe, and a customer base that includes over 80% of the Fortune 500 (and Global 2000).
Looking for someone who enjoys working with development teams on both the small details and the big picture; who is both willing to explain design principals and is productive in their application. Rapid prototyping is a requirement, with the ability to adjust fidelity as needed. Development experience is a big plus. The designer must be adept at making tradeoffs that balance technical and business requirements, and at providing final assets directly to engineering.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in designing and developing automated tests, test frameworks, test tools, and test infrastructure.
- Experience in testing APIs
- Experience testing products designed for tablet and other mobile devices.
- Experience programming in Objective-C, C++, C# or Java.
- Strong testing skills and customer focus
- Experience with modern development strategies such as: Test-Driven Development, Emergent Design, Unit Testing, and Mocking.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated industry work experience.
Quardev, Inc., a premier technical services provider is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have a fast-growth, community-minded culture that is built on integrity, innovation, and fun, with a commitment to Doing-What-It-Takes to get the job done for our clients. Our five-star service standard, along with our professionalism and personable, partnering approach to doing business has earned us a 100% return rate with our testing clients since opening our doors in 2000.
- Experience with networking / security technologies: SSL, SSH, PKI, Telnet, FTP
- Knowledge of host environments: IBM, UNIX, OpenVMS, Unisys
*US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
*Local Seattle Metro area candidates ONLY
Agencies * Quardev does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Quardev from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from Quardev.
If you are ready for a challenge with a fast growing, exciting company send your resume and cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you.