SDET (V-) Web Services
Putting the "k" in quality since 2000 (if this makes you laugh, we want to talk).
A premier technical services provider Quardev is the founding company behind the QASIG (www.QASIG.org ) - a regular meeting for our industries thought leaders. Come in, meet our team and we think you'll agree that this is a great company to build your future around. Professionals working with professionals, having fun! We look forward to meeting you.
Duties and responsibilities:
Manage test environment state for owned features:
- Core ownership of feature testing across back-end services and components:
- Design and document feature testing strategy documentation, test cases, and related testing collateral
- Design, document, and implement necessary test automation infrastructure and tooling to enable efficient and effective automated test cases
- Implement automated test cases that verify the systems under test in the following high-level testing areas:
- File clear and concise bugs for found issues across all owned feature areas.
- Handle any per-environment configuration for all of the test environments that the feature is deployed to
- Deploy owned features to the test environment according to the release requirements and schedule
- Verify functionality of owned features in the various test environments
- Consistently track, communicate, and maintain knowledge of all active bugs in owned areas
- Review and provide feedback on feature and dev designs for owned feature areas
- As appropriate, participate in test strategy reviewed from other testers
- Daily stand-up meetings and all feature-related meetings attendance will be required
- Regular status reports will be required as defined by the reporting-to manager
- Communication of area status through data analysis and status reports
- 3 or more years of experience in professional software development
- Experience in testing during all phases of the product development cycle preferred
- Strong and proven design, coding, debugging, and problem solving skills
- Very proficient in either C++/C#/Java
*US Citizens and Green Card holders are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
- BS/MS in computer science or related field
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work well with others in challenging situations
- Passion for hard problems and a track record of delivering good results
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems and formulate a solid plan to address the key testing challenges
- Highly passionate and self-motivated to drive improvements in product quality and engineering systems
*Local Seattle Metro area candidates ONLY
Agencies * Quardev does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Quardev from any third party will not be recognized and such agency or party will have no recourse from Quardev
If you are ready for a challenge with a fast growing, exciting company send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you.