Location: Bellevue, WA Area Code: 425 Telecommute: no Travel Required: none
Skills: sdet, software developer in test, wpf, user interface, ui tester, web services testing, test script, test cases, load testing, stress testing, performance testing, automation testing
Pay Rate: Open Tax Term: CON_CORP CON_IND CON_W2 Length: 6 months
Date Posted: 2-12-2013 Position ID: 0500 Dice ID:
Title: Software Engineer in Test (SDET) - .NET Applications
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: 6 months (likely to extend)
F2F INTERVIEW REQUIRED
There are 2 roles
Frontend/WPF Testing Automation: For testing mandatory WPF application and automation, strong user interface tester , need to do some manual testing as well, preferably will lead the testing effort by initiate customer focused tests
Web Service/Backend Testing: for web services, database, backend, to collaborate with the front end tester, can be cross of the two
Ability to work with Developers in the analysis and inspection of delivered code. Broad understanding of coding standards and associated documentation.
- Lead program initiatives in the areas of Test Automation, Program Build Automation, and Process Automation using architectural design patterns and framework to optimize the automation process while minimizing test script maintenance . Ensure continued improvement through innovative concepts that provide optimal automation while minimizing maintenance costs.
- Hands-on experience implementing and sustaining an Automation Program using tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 with Team Foundation Server. This experience must encompass automated Test Script Design, Test Script Development, and Test Script Coverage including functional data libraries, performance metrics, and measurement creation.
- Ensure the implementation and sustainment of an automation program that encompasses unit, integration, functional, and acceptance test phases. This includes the ability to drive initiatives across both Quality Assurance and Development teams in designing and implementing each level of automation.
- Lead initiatives in the evolution of our Software Development Life Cycle practices to ensure we are providing continued improvement of processes and procedures in both the test and development arenas.
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities in the Agile environment with specific focus on automation requirements, resource constraints, schedule conflicts, and milestone deliverables for automation.
- Expert knowledge in the areas of database scheme design, SQL query development, and the application of that knowledge to complex programs.
- Ability to be innovative in implementing successful automation Load, Stress, and Performance testing to new and existing software environments.
- Expert communication skills in providing Program Status, Quality Metrics, and Performance criteria and information to the organization. This is complemented by outstanding listening skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Email: [click on "Apply Online" button]
- 3+ years using C#; must be proficient
- 3+ years of Object-oriented design
- 5 - 7 years hands-on experience building Automation Programs
Phone: Ext: 417
Net2Source Inc. is a leading Global Consulting and IT services company, headquartered in New Jersey having its offshore support centres in...