Kelly Services is seeking a Bioprocess Scientist for our client in St. Joseph, Missouri. The initial duration for the position is 6-months, with the possibility of being extended based on performance and business needs. The hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Qualified candidates will be contacted in 1-2 business days. Relocation assistance and sponsorship are not being offered for this position.
BS, MS, or PhD in biology, biochemical processing or closely related.
If BS, prefer 1-2 years experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries.
If MS or PhD, reseearch must be related to cell culture, fermentation, bioprocess optimization or metabolic pathway.
About Kelly Services ®
- Provide assistance in transition of new R&D projects into Production units
- Assist in improving existing production processes to produce more cost effective and reliable products
- Assist in improving existing formulations with respect to consistency, stability, and improving yield
- Running cell culture and microbial fermentations using small- and large-scale bioreactors
- Running bioanalytical assays (i.e., ELISA, Titration, and SDS-GELS).
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 10 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...