Greet and check-in our passengers.
Create new reservations or modify existing reservations.
Customer interaction - seat assignment, issue boarding passes.
Handle customer questions with professionalism.
Manage gate operations and flight close-outs.
Organize the safe loading and unloading of our customers on and off the aircraft.
Baggage Service and Baggage Tracing.
Gate Functions - Announcements and Passenger Assistance.
Performs other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
- Computer Literate.
- Customer Service skills.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Previous cash handling and credit card transaction experience.
- Must be able to consistently lift luggage of up to 70 pounds
- Must be a team player and have a good attitude
- Must be able to provide service with a smile and maintain eye contact with the customers.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
- Must hold a valid Driver's License, and be at least 18 years of age.
- Must clear a 10-year background check.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to maintain a professional image.
Spirit Airlines - 10 months ago
Spirit Airlines can lift the spirits of people seeking sunshine. The ultra low-cost carrier (ULCC) makes connections between major US cities...