The SEM Associate/Account Manager is responsible for strategizing, managing and assisting in the implementation of search and advertising campaigns for clients that will raise the visibility, revenue and engagement of RedEngine Digital (RED) clients online. RedEngine serves large, big-brand not-for-profit organizations so this requires a passion for working with nonprofits and mission-oriented organizations. The Search Engine Account Manager can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Strategize, execute and manage strategic SEM advertising and integrated campaigns — including creative, optimization, budget oversight and reporting – that generate a demonstrated return in dollars, leads or engagement for our clients.
- Be a champion for the causes/goals of select RED clients and provide proactive online advertising strategies and tactics for growing RED’s clients’ revenue and constituent base.
- Be a subject matter expert on current and new offerings in search and online advertising from the search engines and other providers and proactively search out opportunities for clients.
- Provide counsel on best practices for search and advertising campaigns and process that create the most effective and efficient campaigns for our clients
- Provide guidance and training to interns, coordinators and other team members on best practices, strategy and process.
- Provide subject matter expertise for client proposals and inform clients of new opportunities in search and advertising as new opportunities arise.
- Generate and oversee creation of weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Collaborate with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to meet client goals.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Passion for digital marketing, data analysis, search, advertising and revenue generating campaigns.
- Excellent client communication skills and demonstrated digital marketing strategy knowledge
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, analyze data and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere to meet deadlines and exceed clients’ expectations.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to digital marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM/SEO) and online advertising
- Expert Proficiency in MS Excel. Access, Crystal Reporting, MS Project experience a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise with web analytics, including Google Analytics and website analysis and conversion optimization
- 2+ years experience working with AdWords, AdCenter, Facebook and other online advertising vendors.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords and AdCenter certification required
- Experience working with nonprofits a plus
RedEngine Digital - 16 months ago
RedEngine Digital (formerly RedBoots Consulting) is an integrated online marketing agency specializing in Web strategy and online...