Competitve Market Rate
Relocation Offered for USA Residents ONLY. H1b transfers are welcome. Green Card Assistance available.
Interested in working for what is considered to be the #1 most innovative company in Enterprise and Consumer Software? How about working for one of the top three (3) fastest growing companies in the world? We're one of the worlds largest and most successful 'cloud computing' technology (infrastructure and applications) companies and pioneered the multi-tenancy architecture long before Google, Microsoft or Amazon. We have one of the largest and most scalable cloud deployments in the industry (billions of daily transactions with 18ms of latency).
We're perceived as being a series of smaller start-up companies under a larger umbrella, each having their own autonomy to innovate and deliver exciting new products and distributed services. We aren't afraid to pioneer and take chances in the industry as we believe innovation is important and is best for our customers and their need(s).
Don't be concerned about getting bored.. That's really no problem because we encourage our Engineers to move around from group to group. In fact, we have a policy that is meant to facilitate internal transfers to different groups without issue, interested in moving to Infrastructure, Core or Applications, no problem after each major release. We also informally review your performance every (3) three-months, which gives you a tremendous opportunity to move up the ranks whereas most companies only review every (12) months.
Consider having a conversation with us. We'd be pleased to answer your questions about technical challenges, titles and responsibility, and compensation. Having this name on your resume will definitely open doors for you further down the road in your career.
Records that our company set in 2012:
- Hit record of 14.6B customer-facing transactions/month
- Hit record of 206B underlying database transactions
- Average response time of 225ms
- 68% year-over-year growth in Object Count (32B)
- 250 Patents filed (25% increase over highest number of patent filings per year)
- 3 major releases & 526 total releases in FY12
The Lead QE Engineer/ Architect will be responsible for leading a high-performance, feature driven Quality Engineering team by example. You must have a proven track record of success, leading a technical QE team with a strong sense of quality ownership, customer advocacy, and automation strategy. This is a hands-on job that requires strong technical, collaboration and mentoring skills to provide leadership and expertise throughout the entire software development lifecycle, ensuring the success of you and your team's efforts. You will work with a team of demanding, highly motivated QA engineers and developers and will be expected to both challenge and be challenged. In order to effectively lead this team you will have strong communication and motivation skills, a deep background using object oriented methodologies, expertise in black-box and white-box testing methodologies, extensive experience and knowledge of building automation infrastructure and testing frameworks, utilizing standard QE and development tools, and the agility to operate within short release cycles. You will have strong experience driving tactical objectives in an assertive, fast-growing, mission-critical Quality Engineering organization. Operational knowledge and experience in on-demand, software services development is a plus.
- Design and develop out-of-the-box solutions, test frameworks to solve complex data problems.
- Work with management in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions.
- Lead the design and development of back-end data processing applications to meet scalability and performance requirements.
- Ensure proper technical design and documentation.
- Work closely with other engineers, scientists, and architect to complete projects on schedule and to ensure adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, unit testing, use case analysis, defect management and other Jigsaw SDLC and best practices
- Experience with high volume and highly scalable applications are a plus.
- Expertise in Web Services and REST APIs a major plus.
- Skills in Ruby, Perl and/or shell scripting a plus.
- Experience at fast-paced Internet startup companies a big plus.
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and have worked on a product released for massive consumption.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by clear bug/issue explanations, documentation of knowledge, and effective intra- and inter-group communications.
- Working on complex functional testing projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies.
- Strong skills in Java programming, Java design patterns and server side Java.
- Strong experience with object-oriented analysis, design and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP) and automation testing.
- Expert skills Java, SQL, XML/SOAP, JUnit, Selenium and Grinder.
- Using Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Test Driven Development.
- Knowledge of web services and XML technologies.
- Must be an independent, self-motivated team player that is meticulous and methodical in creating solutions.
- Three years of leading/architecting a team's test automation efforts.
- Proven experience in test automation frameworks development for highly scalable web applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or EE
nPost.com - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard