Competitive Market Rate
Relocation Offered for USA Residents ONLY. H1b transfers are welcome. Green Card Assistance available.
Interested in working for what is considered to be the #1 most innovative company in Enterprise and Consumer Software? How about working for one of the top three (3) fastest growing companies in the world? We're one of the worlds largest and most successful 'cloud computing' technology (infrastructure and applications) companies and pioneered the multi-tenancy architecture long before Google, Microsoft or Amazon. We have one of the largest and most scalable cloud deployments in the industry (billions of daily transactions with 18ms of latency).
We're perceived as being a series of smaller start-up companies under a larger umbrella, each having their own autonomy to innovate and deliver exciting new products and distributed services. We aren't afraid to pioneer and take chances in the industry as we believe innovation is important and is best for our customers and their need(s).
Don't be concerned about getting bored.. That's really no problem because we encourage our Engineers to move around from group to group. In fact, we have a policy that is meant to facilitate internal transfers to different groups without issue, interested in moving to Infrastructure, Core or Applications, no problem after each major release. We also informally review your performance every (3) three-months, which gives you a tremendous opportunity to move up the ranks whereas most companies only review every (12) months.
Consider having a conversation with us. We'd be pleased to answer your questions about technical challenges, titles and responsibility, and compensation. Having this name on your resume will definitely open doors for you further down the road in your career.
Records that our company set in 2012:
- Hit record of 14.6B customer-facing transactions/month
- Hit record of 206B underlying database transactions
- Average response time of 225ms
- 68% year-over-year growth in Object Count (32B)
- 250 Patents filed (25% increase over highest number of patent filings per year)
- 3 major releases & 526 total releases in FY12
Successful candidates will be testing highly useful and massively distributed software solutions deployed throughout the cloud. Candidate will be focused upon testing both the software backbone and Web-based UI for the most successful, largest-scale, cloud computing deployment in the entire world.
- Develop expertise in the features/product areas owned by your team, and using that expertise to advocate on behalf of the customer in feature team meetings. This also involves a constant oversight of a unique requirement in on-demand web services model - assuring that changes to existing functionality are truly required and correctly deployed.
- Assisting your team in the development of all testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Ensuring test planning, execution, and reporting is effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated.
- This position requires healthy doses of initiative and the ability to remain flexible and responsive in a very dynamic environment.
- 3-5 yrs of QA experience in a software company
- Good programming skills in Java or C++
- Expert at SQA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box, white box and automated testing experience)
- Experience working on complex functional testing projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies
- Strong technical skills with the ability to lead the team's automation testing efforts
- Extensive knowledge of QA tools, such as SilkTest and Junit, and methodologies
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Agile, proactive, comfortable working with ambiguous specifications and can prioritize on the fly.
- Know and care about what the customer wants from our service -- and willing to stand up for it!
- Experience in short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and have worked on a product that was actually released for public consumption
- BS/MS in Computer Science highly desirable
nPost.com - 18 months ago