SENIOR ARCHITECT/TEAM LEADER
RAND Engineering & Architecture, PC
, an 80-person Midtown firm named one of Crain’s “Best Places to Work in NYC” four years in a row and one of Inc.’s 5,000 Fastest Growing Firms, seeks a Senior Architect to lead our Architectural Design Team.
The person will have the following responsibilities:
- Spearheading the firm’s architectural design vision
- Managing the firm’s Architectural Design Team and multi-disciplinary projects from initial concept, planning, and design through construction and sign-off.
- Preparing and reviewing construction documents
- Performing construction observation/administration
- Conducting/coordinating plan reviews and feasibility studies
- Meeting with building owners, property managers, attorneys, contractors, vendors, and manufacturing reps
- Assisting in business development efforts for expansion of architectural design project opportunities and client base
- Training, developing, and mentoring junior architectural staff
RAND offers a comprehensive benefits package that features a profit sharing plan, health and dental coverage, a vision plan, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, long-term disability, life insurance, educational opportunities, recreational room, exercise facility, personal training, nutritional counseling, and on-site yoga. Applicants should send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference AR/TL. www.randpc.com
The American Institute of Architects - 15 months ago