- Client is a Global Trading firm, seeking a Senior C++ High Performance Engineer to join their Core Development team. Candidates will take part in the design, development and implementation of their next generation Cross Asset Platforms.
- This is a Front Office role, working with Traders, Quants, Technologists and Key Business stakeholders across multiple asset classes including FX, Equities and Commodities.
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in a top tier institution, directly in support of the modeling effort and trading desk, and is capable of working in a fast path and dynamic environment.
- 2 – 5 years programming experience developing complex real-time, multi-tiered applications in C++ on UNIX/Linux.
- Expert C++ programming skills utilized for corporate systems (financial industry experience is NOT required).
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong mathematics background
- Highly productive programmer with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required
- Knowledge of Core C++ development is desirable
- Solid track record developing complex software applications and systems
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a top tier institution in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, Electrical Engineering and or Physics.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference SAM. Alternatively, please call our offices at 646-502-8555 and ask to speak with SAM for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 18 months ago
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...