The Finance Office is recruiting for an Administrative Staff Analyst NM to function as a Senior Grants Research Analyst, who will:
and solicit prospective funding sources.
- Conduct and manage a strategic grant research and analysis process to identify, cultivate
analysis and recommendations.
- Conduct quantitative analysis including forecasts, monitor grant budgets and provide
expenses and forecasts.
- Maintain a funding database and manage on-going research reports of grant budgets,
may impact funding source.
- Provide grant administration support and maintain legal and regulatory changes that
organizations and agency program managers to coordinate the agency’s letter of support
- Attend and participate at various meetings, and serve as liaison with external
process which is crucial to community based organizations.
Minimum Qual Requirements
- Handle special projects as assigned.
1. A master's degree from an accredited college in economics, finance, accounting, business or public administration, human resources management, management science, operations research, organizational behavior, industrial psychology, statistics, personnel administration, labor relations, psychology, sociology, human resources development, political science, urban studies or a closely related field, and two years of satisfactory full-time professional experience in one or a combination of the following: working with the budget of a large public or private concern in budget administration, accounting, economic or financial administration, or fiscal or economic research; in management or methods analysis, operations research, organizational research or program evaluation; in personnel or public administration, recruitment, position classification, personnel relations, employee benefits, staff development, employment program planning/administration, labor market research, economic planning, social services program planning/evaluation, or fiscal management; or in a related area. 18 months of this experience must have been in an executive, managerial, administrative or supervisory capacity. Supervision must have included supervising staff performing professional work in the areas described above; or
2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of professional experience in the areas described in "1" above, including the 18 months of executive, managerial, administrative or supervisory experience, as described in "1" above.
Click the apply now button.
New York City residency is generally required within 90 days of appointment. However, City Employees in certain titles who have worked for the City for 2 continuous years may also be eligible to reside in Nassau, Suffolk, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, or Orange County. To determine if the residency requirement applies to you, please discuss with the agency representative at the time of interview.