24-7 Intouch Contact Centers is one of the sectors fastest growing companies and we are expanding our Management team! We offer competitive pay, benefits, flexibility, and growth opportunities. We are currently accepting applications for a Senior Manager - Operations for our Denver, Colorado location.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Senior Manager - Operations directs and manages all operational activities in assigned area and contributes to the sites overall strategic direction. The incumbent provides leadership at site to Team Managers, Team Leaders and when applicable, Customer Service Representatives ensuring production objectives and performance standards are met.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Ensures proper planning, staffing, and direction of the operational functions of the division
- Reviews all operations performance daily to ensure optimal production is reached
- Manages and supervises senior operations team and large production staff
- Ensures proficient training, staff development, and effective employee relation/recognition is achieved for all operational personnel
- Maintains and develops pertinent operational statistics, financial management information, and results reporting
- Supports Business Development Initiatives and contributes to the design and implementation of client marketing plans
- Responsible for ramp-up drives/goals for the call center
- Data Analysis, highlighting and enhancing Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) - Productivity Management
- Meets targets on overall business level & ensuring desired Service Level Agreements are met with optimum quality & service
- To develop and deploy motivational/incentive schemes on the floor
- To review various reports and statistical data generated for the program and work out suitable action plans to effect continuous improvement
- To authorize and coordinate changes in staffing schedules through the Operations Support team
- To participate in client conference calls, client meetings etc. regarding all operational aspects of the designated client program
Salary: $ 80 - 100K, plus benefits, and growth opportunities!
- Must have 5 to 7 years experience in the call center industry with at least 5 years in a senior management capacity
- Post-secondary diploma or degree with a major in Business
- Must have experience with budgets, managing to a budget as well as reading and understanding statistics
- Must have a background in client relationship management as well as front-line supervisor development
- Must have experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information and results reporting
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Above average Organizational and time management skills – must be able to multi-task constantly throughout the work day
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet deadlines
- Ability to Implement Change and Innovation
- Ability to communicate & Influence at various levels within the organization
To apply for this role, please e-mail cover letter and resume to:
Want to know more or
just want to get started?
News & Events
24-7 Intouch to Attend Customer Response Summit 5 More...
Get your Customer Care Ramped Up for the Christmas Season. More...
White Papers produced by 24-7 Intouch provides in-depth analysis and information relating to contact centers and outsourcing. More...
24-7 Intouch & Unilever to Present at Frost & Sullivan Event
24-7 Intouch - 2 years ago