AMAX is seeking an individual to work with the existing web services group to help in managing, overseeing and expanding our SEO / SEM capability to create successful SEO programs with the goal of increasing site traffic and overall inquiries / sales. This role will ensure the proper development, delivery, and execution of search engine optimization best practices. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, dynamic and has a passion and genuine curiosity for the practice of search engine optimization and ability to grow with the company.
AMAX is looking for a team member with experience in many of the following areas:
- Grow and optimize our keyword portfolio through testing with landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc, and manage t he program and find new search venues to advertise in.
- Track, report and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Analyze SEO performance of the site and develops long term strategies and actionable next steps.
- Recommend and implement SEO improvements and techniques to increase site rankings and traffic using industry best practices.
- Keep abreast of constantly changing SEO practices and make recommendations to keep site in line with this rapidly evolving medium.
- Manages SEM advertising efforts including budgets, creative development, tracking, analysis, and campaign optimization.
- Conduct industry and competitive research to continuously monitor competitive SEM advertising and messaging as well as identify new trends.
- Actively participate in industry social media conferences and spearhead “best practices” for increased social media and brand awareness.
- Maintain a schedule of proactive communication on a variety of social media outlets in order to maximize interaction with the social network.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. A combination of training and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics, etc.
- Knowledg e of Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM) management.
- Knowledge of Content Management & Development.
- Savvy with social media trends including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr.
- Experience with web site analytics & monitoring.
- Ability to take on individual web projects, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within a marketing team.
- Ability to use Web authoring tools and techniques a plus - HTML, Dreamweaver, image optimization.
- Experience within the Enterprise Computing industry a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
- AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
Monster - 15 months ago