Our SEO Contractors will work on various tasks including on-site optimization, local directory updating, and on-going link building for assigned clients. You will work with a dedicated SEO Account Manager who will assign the tasks and assign priorities for off-site work. Some example tasks include: inter-linking pages, writing compelling and relevant titles and descriptions for pages, reviewing pages for formatting / spelling issues, updating local / niche directories with correct business information, finding and obtaining quality back links for your assigned sites.
The SEO Contractor will work directly with an SEO Account Manager and should have the following attributes:
- An understanding of local search and its effect on local rankings.
- Knowledge of keyword research tools including Adwords.
- Understand the various elements of a webpage and how they are best used.
- Understanding of how to effectively craft page meta tags, h tags, and alt tags.
- Know best practices for linking internal pages based on site focus and keyword volume.
- Have a history of building natural links to websites. This is important.
- Understand what types of links are harmful to the long term health of a site.
The ideal contractor will have a high level of self management and will respond quickly to requests from their SEO Account Manager. They should have the ability to communicate remotely (ideally through Skype) and be efficient in their other communications. Also, the ideal candidate will take a high level of pride in the work that they do and work really hard to meet deadlines and goals for links for their assigned clients.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to
Subject: SEO Contractor.
- Work from your home or our office, it’s up to you!;
- Hourly based on experience
- Bonuses for quality of links obtained.
- Flexible scheduling
- We normally hire contractors as full-time team members after contractors have proven themselves and when the need arrises.
Consultwebs.com, Inc. is a full-service Internet / Web design and Web consulting company that was founded in 1999. Our primary focus is law firm Web marketing and design, SEO, PPC management, Social Media, content development and hosting. We support more than 750 law firm client Web sites and have worked with numerous legal organizations, including the American Bar Association. Consultwebs.com has more than one hundred thirty years of combined business consulting experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Consultwebs.com, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard