Duval Ford currently has a career opportunity available for an experienced Service Advisor.
Successful candidates must be experienced, reliable, hard working and take pride in their work.
Integrity and customer relations skills are a must.
A proven track record of great CSI is required.
The Service Advisor is responsible for scheduling service work in the service department and for selling additional needed service to customers.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
* Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
* Writes up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
* Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the problem or refers to test technician.
* Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
* Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
* Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
* Coordinates with required departments for completing scheduling and required service repairs.
Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Maintain Required Manufacturer Certifications
Valid Driver's License
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, walk, sit, finger, handle or feel objects, reach with hand or arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl talk & hear.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to:
* wet and/or humid conditions
* moving mechanical parts
* fumes or airborne particles
* toxic or caustic chemicals
* outdoor weather conditions
* risk of electrical shock
Pre-employment screening is required.
Drug Free Workplace. EOE/MWDV
Scott-McRae Group - 2 years ago