The SFDC/CRM Development Manager is a key leadership position focused on delivering improvements to Illumina’s SalesForce.com platform to address business requirements. This position will partner with multiple organizations including sales, marketing, customer support, and other constituents requiring improved performance, new functionality, and new CRM focused solutions and applications. The ideal candidate will possess strong SFDC development, systems integration, and SDLC/Agile methodology experience, and be the technical architect for the CRM footprint. The ideal candidate must be able to roll up their sleeves, understand the current technical solution, and bring alternative best-in-class solutions to the table. In addition, he/she will be required to manage a small team of developers (2 people) against delivery milestones. He/she will also be a pioneer in emergent technology CRM tools and technology trends.
Lead development, testing, and deployment efforts based on systems analyst input and business requirements. Manage the environments and processes related to best-in-class development practices using SDLC and Agile methodologies. Create and drive short-term and long-range plans to optimize enterprise CRM by partnering with key business stakeholders, designing and prioritizing requirements and continually delivering system enhancements focused on increasing adoption, utilization of CRM systems and data.
- Serve as lead developer, and direct a staff of 2 support developers
- Manage complex projects/programs from design and development to production within sales and customer support CRM systems (SFDC)
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships with business area stakeholders to understand current and future business requirements for information technology services and systems
- Work with IT and Business Intelligence teams to provide stakeholder input on reporting system and database architecture
- Mentor, lead and manage a small team
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Hands on Salesforce.com development experience is a must
- Minimum of 7 years total CRM experience in a dynamic B2B environment
- Demonstrated successful working relationships with IT and Business customers
- Ability to present complex technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Must have experience managing direct reports, preferably systems analyst and developers
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and technical abilities to troubleshoot issues (analyze logs, review application configuration/code)
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time and prioritize requests
- Professional business communication skills a must
Illumina, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Illumina elucidates the human genome. The firm makes tools used by life sciences and drug researchers to isolate and analyze...