Claims Investigation Case Manager
G4S Compliance & Investigations, the global leader in insurance investigations is actively pursuing candidates for a full time Case Manager in our Raleigh, NC office.
- In-depth understanding on Property and Casualty Claims and claims process
- A Case Managers main function is:
- Oversee field investigations conducted by staff investigators nationally
- Maintain a strict diary and daily communication with customers and field investigators
- Communicate effectively with customer claims offices and staff
- High functioning capacity and proficiency in automated systems,
- Substantial experience with high volume claims systems
- Technical direction to investigators on complex claims;
- Ability to lead select field investigations in support of clients;
- Internal Training resource for G4S Investigators in their area;
- Management of designated programs in assigned territory by maintaining and building professional relationships with existing and new clients;
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable with a fast passed customer driven organization
The successful candidate must have the ability to plan and coordinate complex investigations, and lead others to follow investigative plans.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5 + years insurance industry claims experience, including reviewing, investigating and managing insurance claims
- Strong interpersonal and superior communication skills, including verbal and professional writing and report preparation; with the ability to mentor and train others on skill set improvement.
- Strong computer skills using proprietary claims management system, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Ability to quickly learn new software operating systems.
- Bachelors degree required, and advanced degree preferred. Substantial insurance industry experience and technical investigative experience may be substituted for the formal education requirement.
- Reports to the Assistant Vice President – Operations
Skills & Experience Preferred:
- 10+ years law enforcement experience, with significant responsibility for multi-line claims;
- Experience in handling complex claims.
- Strong internet/desktop investigation skill set and ability to mentor and train others on advanced search techniques for lead development and strategic information gathering.
G4S Compliance & Investigations offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, for full time employees that includes medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability, and a matching 401k plan.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements for this position should forward their resume to email@example.com . For more information on G4S Compliance & Investigations please visit our website at www.g4s.us/investigations
- 17 months ago - save job