Organization: Business Process Outsourcing
Location: Charlotte, NC
This is your invitation to join an organization offering greater opportunity, greater challenge and greater satisfaction. Accenture Credit Services BPO is a dedicated team of people who provide end-to-end mortgage processing capabilities to our clients through long-term partnerships. We not only maintain this key business function for our clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition. Accenture Credit Services is one of the top three providers of mortgage processing services in the US.
As part of our Accenture Credit Services Team, you can expect to:
Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills
Work with highly talented people in a creative and collaborative environment
Learn from our supportive, approachable leaders who are the best in the business
Incorporate skills to deliver high quality solutions for our clients
Enjoy a defined career path that recognizes Top Performers
Receive a competitive Accenture Total Rewards benefits package
is responsible for improving agent/customer interaction processes by analyzing agent quality performance, agent quality standards, and customer satisfaction experience. This job is also responsible for reviewing processes and ensuring continual adherence to the processes, while seeking opportunities for improvement and working with management to implement any such changes. They are responsible for reviewing and analyzing customer complaints and escalations to obtain an understanding of the customer's experience, assigning a root cause, and identifying systemic quality problems. The Mortgage Underwriter SME will work in conjunction with the team leaders to ensure that daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly production goals are met by each member of their functional workgroup.
- Provide feedback to team lead about current needs from team members
- Actively participate in process development
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of processes/procedures
- Make recommendations and provide tools to enhance productivity
- Provide ongoing (job specific) training/coaching to team members
- Q&A liaison for underwriting related scenarios
- Assist in creating the SOP for functional workgroup
- Be a role model to team members
- Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Provide positive reinforcement and feedback to team members
- Assist team lead with technical implementation of process change
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 3 years of mortgage experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field (finance, education, business)
- Voice operations experience
- Previous management experience
- Previous training experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Strong knowledge of RESPA requirements and regulatory requirements around closing/funding
- Proficient on Internet Software and Word Processing Software.
- Mathematical skills
- Reasoning ability
- Computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).**
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.