Prestigious Global Professional Services Firm is currently seeking SOA Consultants. Candidate will work with or lead our senior SOA architects to design and implement information systems for our clients, using the latest SOA technologies and practices.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree*
- Must be open to 100% Travel Monday thru Friday*
- Conducting diagnosis/assessment activities and defining high-level program/action plans.
- Design and develop solutions that provide clients with secure, robust and scalable solutions, taking into account user requirements, technical requirements, etc. (eg solution architecture).
- Planning and managing technology development activities.
- Being recognized as an expert on one or more technology vendors/products/areas, such as Oracle/BEA, IBM, or Tibco's Integration Suites.
- Leading the technology evaluation and selection effort for a client's SOA platform
- Planning and managing capacity planning activities.
- Leading the delivery of technology build, test and deployment activities.
- Being an expert in troubleshooting and performance tuning one or more technology products.
- Detail design and implementation of an SOA/Integration Architecture
- Detail design and implementation of integration patterns, web services, and system integrations
- 100% US travel (Monday-Friday) required
o Integration solutions using an SOA platform (examples: TIBCO, IBM, webMethods, Biztalk)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, with at least 6 months experience in one or more of the following:
o Service definition, design or implementation using WSDL and/or SOAP
o Implementing Business Process Orchestration using BPEL or an equivalent proprietary solution
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Full development life cycle experience: requirements, design, build, test, deploy
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), Application Server (J2EE, .NET) and other technologies (MQSeries, JMS, Struts, Junit, etc.)
- Hands-on XML experience
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Attention to Detail
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes
JobServe USA - 20 months ago