Would interning with an award winning team to develop a world class cloud-enabled Enterprise Software solution excite you? Ultimate Software, which ranked #9 on FORTUNE’s Top 100 Places to work in America, is accustomed to attracting the industry’s most passionate and talented Software Engineering people to work in a team-based, cutting edge agile development environment unlike any other. If this sounds exciting, our Engineering Talent Team would like to talk to you!
We are seeking ambitious engineers to join our prestigious TechSTARS program as paid interns, Co-Ops, part time, or for recent graduates as temps or full-timers . Our TechSTAR program is not your average internship experience - as a member on the team, you will be working alongside some of the most talented software engineers and architects in the industry doing the same work they do, with daily mentoring and code reviews. The # 1 reason for our internship program is to fill full-time jobs.
To give an idea of how truly impressive our work environment is… on the Product Development Team we’ve given 73 offers to interns to join us full-time over the last 7 years, and 71 of those offers have been accepted.
These openings are offered year-round. The positions are paid and are located in our headquarters in Weston, Florida a suburb of Miami. The amount you can learn on this Development Team is difficult to beat anywhere in America! If you are one of the brightest and most ambitious amongst your peers, please apply today.
- Participate in Code reviews with software architects
- Use cutting agile software development methodologies such as Kanban, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment,
- Work in agile teams, using cutting edge tools and methodologies to create high quality software
- Work in areas such as Software Architecture, Software Testing Tools Development, Custom Code Development, Software Feature Development, Software Deployment, Cloud/DevOps Engineering, User Experience
- Receive mentoring from Senior Developers, Software Architects, and Software Test Architects
- Work with multiple teams, continuing to learn new tools and pick up new skills, while exploring new areas of the system
- Passion for Software Engineering
- High Talent Level for Software Engineering
- Object Oriented Programming
- Understanding of SQL
- Focus and Drive
- Teamwork attitude
- Past history of performing at a high level
- Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- High degree of organizational skills
- Team Player
- Detail oriented