We are seeking an entry level position as Software Support Analyst in Independence, Ohio, working within our application development group to expand and develop a world class software support organization. Primary role is the technical and product support for our commercial software application. We are looking for an individual that can learn rapidly, has good communication skills, and a technical orientation. Will create quality documentation to provide to our client base, maintain current and relevant support articles, create content for a web based support portal for self service, and develop opportunities to reduce the overall need of support.
• rovide technical and product support for a large user base ranging from PC issues to Software setup
• ccountability and ownership of customer issues and escalations and coordination with other internal divisions
• xcellent communication skills with customers and internal resources
• Manage knowledge and documentation of products and proprietary information to improve customer support
• Define\document implementation standards, installation procedures and training on all supported environments
• Maintain a database of FAQ and technical documents for consistent problem solving and self-help
• Create content for an online knowledgebase and community for the customer population to use self-service and find quality documentation and support
Essential Education/Attributes/Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or related field preferred.
• Strong communication and problem solving ability.
• High degree of accountability and responsibility for your work.
• Ability to interpret abstract technical ideas and concepts effectively
• General PC office skills with: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS project, Outlook.
• Demonstrate strong customer service focus and ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence.
• Works well with others and can foster a team approach for solution development.
Mistras is an equal opportunity employer.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or related field preferred.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 15 months ago
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...