Responsible for creating, coordinating, implementing, evaluating all casino special events, and providing a satisfactory experience for our guests. Responsible for communicating special events information to Team Members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all time.
• Designs, develops and implements all casino special events.
• Develops new ideas for on-going promotions and special events and submits proposals.
• Works within a team to ensure that all items needed to carry out promotions and special events are in the appropriate place and in a timely manner, including necessary supplies and decorations.
• Ensures collateral material for promotions and special events are displayed prior to and recovered at conclusion.
• Interacts with guests, establishes rapport and answers general questions during the promotion and special events.
• Maintains a working knowledge of all promotions and special events in order to effectively explain to guests.
• Makes announcements pertaining to promotions and events using a microphone and issues prizes and cash.
• Creates an atmosphere of excitement for all casino guests.
• Acts in a courteous and professional manner and exhibits a positive, outgoing personality.
• Evaluates every special event, including slot tournaments, parties, give-aways, and entertainment; facilitates the review process for all proposed special events.
• Authors a special event publication for distribution to all Team Members on property, providing timely and informative reading.
• Updates and distributes a Special Events Calendar for the in-depth review of all Team Members.
• Submits advertising work orders for casino special events.
• Ensures to a high degree the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports, and for maintaining an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
• Performs any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED Required. Three to six years of related experience required. Special events or promotions experience preferred. Experience working with the public required.
Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Team Members of company.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk or hear. The Team Member is also regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The Team Member is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino - 10 months ago